Helicopter, Whale and Glacier Tour
A private helicopter will whisk you over the lush forests and churning waters of Vancouver Island and Johnstone Strait to Port McNeill where you will board a 55ft passenger vessel for an incredible wilderness viewing experience. Orca and Humpback whales, Pacific white-sided dolphins, Dall’s porpoises, Harbor seals, Steller sea lions, Bald eagles and a variety of other birds are no strangers to this tour.
On your return journey to Sonora Resort, soar over glacier fjords and snow-covered peaks. Enjoy the breathtaking views or extend your tour to touch down on a glacier or remote mountaintop so you can take in the 360° view and enjoy a light snack.
This tour departs at 8:30am. Charter tours can be customized to your interests and are guided by weather and visibility conditions.
- 4-hour guided whale tour aboard a 55ft vessel
- Chef’s charcuterie selection
- Glacier landing (on extended tour)
- Gourmet Picnic Lunch
- Informative narration by experienced wilderness guides
- Premium champagne
- Private marine head (marine washroom)
- Return transport by helicopter to Sonora will include a stop on a mountain glacier
- Safety equipment, binoculars, hydrophone headsets
|Helicopter Whale Tours||Duration||Rate|
|Helicopter Whale & Glacier Tour (7-8 Hours)||7–8 hours||$8,490 per tour|
|Helicopter Whale Tour||6–7 hours||$8,490 per tour|
Maximum 5 guests.
Rates do not include GST and carbon surcharges. All taxes, fees and surcharges are subject to change without prior notice.