On-Island Activities Archery
Sonora’s outdoor archery range has two covered shooting stations and targets set at 18-50 meters to accommodate archers of all skills and experiences.
Your guide will begin with a safety briefing followed by equipment and form fundamentals, giving beginners the confidence to shoot like a pro. For experienced archers, your guide will help you hone your skills and teach you new tips and tricks. For your comfort and safety, a maximum of 4 participants and 2 shooters at a time are permitted.
- Instruction and narration by experienced guides
- Outdoor weather gear
- Safety equipment & top-quality gear including:
- Kid’s Genesis Compound 12–20 lbs bows
- Professional Genesis Compound 15–30 lbs bows
- Mission Professional Compound 15–70 lbs bows
- Ragim Re-Curve 20 lbs bows
|Archery Rates||1 hour||$50 per person|
Archery lessons are by reservation only, between the hours of 10 am to 2 pm, and 4 pm to 7 pm, and are subject to availability. Minimum age: 12 years.
Rates do not include GST and carbon surcharges. All taxes, fees and surcharges are subject to change without prior notice.
Let our Guest Services Team help you plan your adventure. Contact us to find out the best tides and times and add activities to an existing reservation.Inquire