Helicopter, Whale & Glacier Tour
Fly in a private helicopter over the lush forests and churning waters of Vancouver Island and Johnstone Strait to Port McNeill, where you will board a 55ft passenger vessel for an incredible wilderness viewing experience. Orca and Humpback whales, Pacific White-Sided dolphins, Dall’s porpoises, Harbor seals, Steller sea lions, Bald eagles and a variety of other birds are no strangers to this tour.
On your return journey to Sonora, soar over glacier fjords and snow-covered peaks. Enjoy the breathtaking views or extend your tour to touch down on a glacier or remote mountaintop so you can take in the 360° view and enjoy a light snack.
Tour departs at 8:30 am. Charter tours can be customized to your interests and are guided by weather and visibility conditions.
- Glacier landing (on extended tour) - note the pilot chooses the most ideal landing location. It is not always possible to land on the glacier
- 4-hour guided whale tour aboard a 55ft vessel
- Informative narration by experienced wilderness guides
- Safety equipment, binoculars, hydrophone headsets
- Private marine head (marine washroom)
Helicopter, Whale & Glacier Tour Rate:
|Helicopter, Whale & Glacier Tour||6-7 hours||$3,165 per person|
Min. 2 guests.
Rate does not include GST and carbon surcharges. All taxes, fees and surcharges are subject to change without prior notice.
Let our Guest Services Team help you plan your adventure. Contact us to find out the best tides and times and add activities to an existing reservation.Inquire