Guided Salmon Fishing Package
The calm waters and snow-capped mountains that surround Sonora Resort provide a remarkable salmon fishing experience. Sonora is situated in the Discovery Islands archipelago, a region rich in salmon and well protected from open ocean swells.
Your home base at Sonora is a Gold Room. This luxurious retreat has a view of the Yuculta Rapids, complete with a pair of binoculars so you can watch the wildlife from your window.
Your guided fishing trip at Sonora is designed for relaxation and success. Your vessel is a 22 to 25 foot cruiser with onboard washroom, fully stocked with top-of-the-line fishing tackle, safety equipment, beverages and a delicious picnic lunch prepared by the Sonora chefs. Once you reel in the big one, we will care for your catch and arrange for its transportation home.
- 3 nights in a Gold Room for 2
- Guided salmon fishing aboard a 22' - 25' cruiser boat
- Saltwater fishing license
- Bait and tackle
- Fish care (packaged fresh frozen)
- Rain gear and boots
- All gourmet meals and snacks in the Tyee Dining Room
- Beverages, liquor (excludes premium spirits and wines)
- Complimentary bar fridge
- Use of indoor amenities including tennis court, movie theatre, conservatory, games room, golf simulators, fitness facility and steam room
- Use of outdoor amenities including swimming pool, hot tubs, mineral pools, fly fishing ponds (equipment provided), 9 hole putting green, Discover Island Viewpoint, and extensive network of hiking and biking trails
|Low Season (May 1 - June 30 / October 1 - 15)||Package||Double Occupancy|
|16 hours fishing (only pay for 13 hours)|
24 hours fishing (only pay for 20 hours)
HIGH SEASON (JULY 1 - SEPTEMBER 30)
16 hours fishing (only pay for 13 hours)
Note: Transportation not included.
Terms and Conditions
Packages must be confirmed before arrival to receive the discounted package rate. Package rates cannot be combined with any other offer, or promotion. Taxes, fees & gratuities are not included. Packages expire October 15, 2020. All activities subject to availability.
Sonora Resort is a proud Member of the Sport Fishing Institute of BC.