Use this recipe by Sonora's Chef Terry Pichor to whip them into a scrumptious turkey quiche.
Turkey leftovers (stuffing, turkey, brussel sprouts, roasted vegetables)
Basic Royal Base
- 500ml 33% Cream
- 500ml 3.5% Milk
- 7 whole eggs
- 1 shallot
- ½ Garlic
- 1 whole sprig Thyme
- 1 whole stem Rosemary
- ¼ cup packed Sage
- Bring the Milk, Cream and herbs to a simmer together in a pot.
- Turn Off heat and allow to cool.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
Basic Quiche Dough Recipe
- 8 cups flour
- 2 1/4 cups butter
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- In the bowl of a mixer mix on medium speed add half the flour and cold cubed butter until well incorporated.
- Add the remaining flour and salt. Mix on low speed.
- Add the water and egg until it form a ball.
- Finish by bringing the dough together with your hands.
Watch it here.