COVID-19 Effective Protocols
A Spectacular Season Awaits
We look forward to welcoming you to the resort June 15th - September 30th, 2021.
This season, we are opening with reduced capacity of 43 rooms (down from 88). These rooms are made up of a selection of private multi-room suites, villas and rooms. Our reduced capacity means several weekends are fully booked so contact us soon to secure your stay.
It is time to book the trip you have been waiting for!
As per our terms and conditions, if government restrictions prevent you from getting here, or prevent us from being open, your booking can be transferred to a later date, this year or next, or be fully refunded.
Take Comfort in our Unwavering Commitment to Safety
At Sonora Resort, we create magical moments and we do so in part by anticipating your every need.
- The resort is surrounded by pristine wilderness, accessible only by air and water. We are located in a secluded part of the world, where the only unexpected visitors are bald eagles, whales and other wildlife!
- We have a dedicated Safety Officer and 24/7 access to a medical doctor who will provide guidance in a medical emergency.
- Guest and common rooms each have individual air handlers, taking in air from the external environment. No air is circulated room to room.
- Our team has developed robust COVID-19 policies and practices using the guidlines provided by the province of BC and other governing authorities. They are trained and prepared so you can feel safe and relaxed during your stay
- We have achieved Health Security Verification from Sharecare and Forbes Travel Guide.
Read our complete COVID-19 Safety Plan below.
We look forward to welcoming you, soon.
The Sonora Resort Team