- More About 2023 Season Opening Press Release
2023 Season Opening Press Release
Sonora Island, BC - April 5, 2023 – We are thrilled to welcome guests back on May 1 for the 2023 season. “Staying at Sonora is an experience that blends the wilderness of the West Coast with refined hospitality. We are excited to share our passion for this island and our stunning surroundings with our guests,” says Maître de Maison, Kaitlin Ross
- More About Voting is Live for Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards 2023
Voting is Live for Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards 2023
Visit tlworldsbest.com/vote to rate your favorite travel experiences in the Travel + Leisure 2023 World’s Best Awards survey!
- More About Fall Newsletter
With Fall has come beautiful colours and cool crisp mornings. This spectacular sunrise, captured by Tyler Cave, is one of many magical mornings at Sonora. We look forward to welcoming you back May 1 - October 15, 2023
- More About Food for Change 2022 | Regeneration
Food for Change 2022 | Regeneration
Relais & Châteaux, the global association of 580 independently owned hotels and restaurants, is promoting regenerative farming practices among its members and their wider communities, in support of the joint annual Food for Change campaign.
- More About Sonora Resort featured in Montecristo Magazine
Sonora Resort featured in Montecristo Magazine
"With surroundings this magical, you don’t need a book, you won’t want your headphones, and be assured you will quickly forget about your phone." - Fiona Marrow and Montecristo
- More About Voting Open for Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards 2022
Voting Open for Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards 2022
Vote now for the Hotels and Resorts, destination spas, beaches, airports and cities most memorable to you.
- More About Top 5 Forest Resorts in the World - CEO World Magazine
Top 5 Forest Resorts in the World - CEO World Magazine
Sonora made CEO World Magazine's list of Top 5 Forest Resorts.
- More About Shortbread Cookies
A recipe from our Chef Justine Smith, in celebration of Valentine's Day.
- More About Sea Lion House is in Relais & Chateaux INSTANTS Magazine List of Ten "Heavenly Getaway[s]"
Sea Lion House is in Relais & Chateaux INSTANTS Magazine List of Ten "Heavenly Getaway[s]"
Sonora's Sea Lion Pointe House included Relais & Châteaux’s INSTANTS Magazine list of ten-stop world tour of private villas and cabins
- More About Sonora Loves Local
Sonora Loves Local
Now, more than ever, we are committed to supporting our local farmers, suppliers, and artisans as we continue our journey to reopening in 2021.
- More About Justine Smith Promoted to Executive Chef at British Columbia's Relais & Chateaux Sonora Resort
Justine Smith Promoted to Executive Chef at British Columbia's Relais & Chateaux Sonora Resort
- More About Montreal en Lumiere
Montreal en Lumiere
The west coast meets east coast at the 21st annual Montréal en Lumière as Sonora Resort’s Lukas Gurtner joins forces with Restaurant Miel’s Hakim Chajar for two nights of culinary discovery.
Enjoy use of all of our resort facilities including the outdoor heated pool, rooftop hot tubs, mineral pools, covered indoor tennis court, movie theatre, nine-hole putting green, virtual golf, fly-fishing ponds, saunas and fitness center.More About - FacilitiesExplore Facilities